Friday, May 25, 2012

It's your love that counts



Yay, I'm back again! :)
Currently having break for a week and then Malaysian studies. ;(
Anyway, I've experienced some new things this year, it is a good thing.
Life is nothing if you don't use it wisely. yay or nay?
Well, I just post up some pictures so that you people could roughly know what's going on.


Surprise birthday. Thanks sis! <3 with the friends.




With the family.  <3

Dinner with the buddies. after not seeing them for 2 months+ -

Drinking session with the honeys and sisters friends.

I don't know why I couldn't rotate the pictures. but with the sister whom I hate and love so much! <3

Lunch session with the babes after collecting our examination results.

The pet sisters from back in '07

The lovelies

Meet my English class girls. :)

Emira's upper belated birthday celebration at the very last minute. Everyone enjoyed the moment especially me. *inside joke*

The first lunch outing session with the mates.

Instead of studying, preparing for the English argumentative essay exam

Brother's 10th birthday, the same cake I got when I was 6!

So I went back to high school for the canteen day celebration. Did a little catch up with some friends and juniors. oh how much I'm missing high school now. Apparently only the friends and not the work. The work is pathetic.

First English Oral Presentation day.

The lat day of the first semester of college. Time really does fly like a rocket. One blink of an eye and *poof!* approximately 10 weeks of college has passed!


I am very grateful that I don't have to work my butt off to afford to study in college. I thank the Lord and I thank my parents for working so hard to get to where our family are now. I also hope that I am able to fulfill my journey to becoming a person who has a place in life, have a worth of living and not just take life for granted.

Oh! there is one particular story I would like to share with all of you, no matter where you are.
And those who knows me well should know what I would want to share.... Yes it is about animals.
Cases of animal cruelty are slowly in the rise,but thankfully the awareness of animals cruelty are also increasing, but action taken towards animal cruelty is not fast enough. I believe that something can be done towards these cruel people, even better, one can AVOID mistreating animals.

Pets gives us love no matter the owner is good or bad, You scold them, but they would still come to you because they love you.Not only that, pets can provide excellent social opportunities for both adults and children, with the ability to improve your exercise routine, depending on the type of pet you own. They also provide opportunities like meet new people, start a new hobby, explore walking your pet around your neighborhood or the park. In that respect, some pets are easier to look after depending on your circumstances, such as type of accommodation and location you live in, this could be an important factor as not all rented accommodation allows pets; so the type of pet you choose to have may also relate to your situation.

Although pets can bring lots of happiness to lives, there are also responsibility that the humans must do too. If you are planning to go on holiday and it is not feasible to take your pet with you, it is always a good idea to find someone suitable to look after your pet. There are further factors to take into consideration when deciding to keep a pet, with probably the most popular deciding factor for many being cost. They are expensive, particularly given the expense of purchasing food, and also those accessories to allow them to have an enjoyable level of living, these including shelter and toys to keep them entertained.

Thus, you should consider these thoughts before you get a pet for yourself, it would do good for you and also the animal.
 But if you really want to get an animal, try not to buy it from shops but adopt them. Adopt them from animal shelters instead. Many dogs are screaming, crying for help in the animals shelter. They want love, they want somebody who they can protect and play with and also someone to be called "mommy!" "daddy!" "boss!". I'm not saying that people who work in the animals shelter don't give love to animals there, they do. It's just that, how much love can you give to a dog when they have so many dogs there to look after and also give comfort?
If you can't afford but want to help out or maybe play around with the pets, you can visit the animal shelter once in a while, help out, give love towards the animals.

Here are the links to the animals shelters. I'm sure there are more, but these 3 are the ones that I know of. Have a heart. donate, adopt, help, show love to the animals there, do either one of it. God had eyes to see what good you have done. But if you're not from Malaysia, you could do it in your particular country.   =)

1. Malaysian Dogs Deserve Better (MDDB) - http://www.facebook.com/MalaysianDogsDeserveBetter

2. Society For The Prevention of Cruelty To Animals (SPCA) - http://www.facebook.com/pages/SPCA-Selangor-Malaysia/44640111208

3. The PAWS - http://www.paws.org.my/

A dog is a mans best friend. <3


Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
J. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment