Monday, October 27, 2014

Inconfident

Throwback #OOTD
Top: Supre
Skirt: Dotti
Shoes: ? 
Not sure where is it from, it was actually my sisters, she gave it to me. Yes I know I could still check where it's from, but one thing... I'm lazy hehehe.


So I went for a little shopping spree today cause I need an outfit for this weekend (You shall not know what it is till I blog about it *evil smile* ). Had difficulties in choosing the right outfit as it is my first time wearing such outfit, also I don't know what outfit is considered proper for that event. At the end of the day I was able to find a suitable outfit and with a proper size that fits me... I hate shopping these days as I've grown a lot, side ways... and I'm not proud of it, it makes me loose my shopping mood as I couldn't fit into so many clothes. 
Told myself that I must do something about it, exercise, diet, fast, but it never happens.. I just love food too much. Going up by 2 sizes is not something to be proud of, but I do hope that I would be able to find a gym partner maybe to motivate myself and also. Going to gym is also another problem for me as I have back problem and knee problem, so it's harder for me to exercise  now.  :(

I told myself today that I need to go out and explore Melbourne cause, so far, I've never explored much of Melbourne and especially around my neighborhood. Well, I drove around a little today, went to Malvern at Glen huntley road, to Richmond at church street, to Carnigie, to Chapel street, yeah I sorta went to places I have been before but only walked a little, but now I had the whole day, I walked till the end of the shops and I said to myself "gosh, didn't know that there were shops here" or "omg didn't know there was ---- shop here!! yay! "
and yes, basically I roamed around to find shops to look for a suitable outfit. Guilty. tee-hee!

As I've mentioned earlier that I wasn't sure of what event I'm going to, after purchasing my dress, I went home, made my breakfast-lunch-dinner and indulged it like its gold, yeap I did not have any food before I left home other than 2 glasses of water. After my dinner, I went up to my room and googled the event, and I went "F**", I bought the wrong dress, the dress code is not what I have thought it was. Had a minor heartache, wanting to return the outfit and maybe get another one, but recalling back, there weren't any suitable outfit in that shop either. So,, I have no choice but to keep the dress. 

It's a good thing that I have tomorrow free too, accompanying my sister out to her work, after that , look for clothes. Hopefully we would find our outfit by tomorrow, as I'm a lazy sort of person, I don't want to go out again the day after to look for clothes again. Another reason to quickly get over with shopping is, SIZE. As I said over and over again, being unable to wear anything and find my size really is agonizing.

It suddenly came to me that in this whole post I've kept repeating my story (I think).  But whatevs, it's 10.30pm now and I think I only had 4 hours of sleep yesterday, which is insufficient for me... Very insufficient. So good night and hope you enjoyed my *story*.   -J


No comments:

Post a Comment