Friday, October 24, 2014

Turn this back to current time


This blog has been utterly dead for far too long. Therefore, a new post shall be written.  :)

Who knew that one would loose his/her commitment in being a productive blogger? lol
I for once has wasted so much time procrastinating during my trimester break instead of doing something and making time more worthwhile... yes... guilty as charges... Oh well, there is still one week of holiday left for me, hence I shall begin again, blogging.... of anything that comes to my mind. 

First of, I believe I should produce a short introduction just so that if I have new readers or readers that has forgotten who this may be. Well, my name is Jasmine, 20 years old, Malaysian, Chinese, Subang kid, existed in this world on the 2nd February 1994, speaks english, basic malay, basic mandarin, basic hokkien. Currently living in Melbourne, Australia to further my studies in Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology, and next, Deakin University... and most obvious of all, a female :)


When I arrived in Melbourne in February '14, I was very much looking forward to having my freedom, going out till late, having parties, get drunk... *sneaky evil smile* .... yeah I thought of that a lot as I do not have much of freedom back at home , my friends would know that, and I don't blame my parents completely as everyone knows in Malaysia, it is dangerous to go out especially alone and at night, many and I mean MANY things can happen. So far, I've been out only for a couple of times, the reason behind this might be because I haven't met any wild ones yet ha ha ha, or maybe I'm just an introvert. Well, we shall see what I am when I find more friends, or a good friend  :)   I admit I did not make much friends in MIBT as many cling to their own group (many of them came to Melbourne early to study an English unit due to them not being qualified in the IELTS test, I believe..) and many are kind of stuck up, which I really do not like... I mean come on... who likes those sort of people? Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty sure that there are nice and friendly people, maybe I just haven't met them yet. I did meet a few nice and friendly people, who are now also my friends, which I thank God that I have friends ha ha ha!

Look at that, back at blogging and I'm already beginning to talk bad about people, am I bad or am I bad? lol

Since I've been in Melb (9 months), I've gained so much weight that when my parents saw me when we met up in Perth for holidays, they went " JASMINE, YOU BETTER LOOSE SOME WEIGHT"   Owwhhhh weeellllll, I can never be those fit people cause I just love food too much and also I've got knee problem and back problem, hence not being able to exercise not run. Many times I wished that I did not injure my knees few years back due to being a lunatic jumping and running around the badminton court and also just before my tournament began! Really a sad moment for me....

Now that I've settled in with my sister and her partner, I was thinking of getting a job, but then I couldn't get one as most of the jobs I seek require experience and certificates, and THAT sucks... Then I wanted to adopt a dog but then I thought to myself, I may be staying here for 2 more years, what am I going to do with the dog when I return back home? So adopting a dog is a no for me.

I've been writing alot of 'me' and I think I should stop now before I start boring anyone. I promise to try and update my blog more often to entertain my readers (if there are any) and also maybe improve my vocab. Till then. -J



No comments:

Post a Comment